MAKEY MAKEY Workshop
Creators of the Makey Makey from MIT media lab wanted to give everyone in the world a chance to be inventors, now it is your turn! WATCH the story here.
check out this: MakeyMakey video gallery
Maker spaces - example: music room
First step - RESEARCH (worksheet provided) find out some of the ways people are using the makey makey to help you start thinking like a creative inventor - which projects do you find most exciting?!
Check some of these out to get you started:
Food, pets and liquid to make music:
INFO ABOUT THE MAKEY MAKEY - http://makeymakey.com/ - go to the website to answer these questions
Take a look at: http://makeymakey.com/apps/
- determine who you are working with or if you are working alone
- begin constructing the visual aspects of this project.
- a list of supplies if you require materials to make your idea work
- get the makey makey devices and try them with the variety of conductive materials provided
- continue working on building your controls and a sign with a creative name for your MAKEY MAKEY invention
TIME TO PLAY - go around and try everyones MAKEY MAKEY creation out in our newly made maker space. have fun!